If you’ve read a couple of my posts, you already know I like bite size things. I also really like crunchy and salty. These are the perfect bites to quell my cravings. Cucumber slices topped with your favourite spreads, nuts, seeds, cheese and fruit. Whatever you have-the possibilities are endless.
First spread your dip, then pile on your toppings. Make more than you think you will eat. Trust me-so delish. Here’s what I had on mine:
- Spreads: tzatziki or tahini (first time ever tasting tahini and quite enjoyed it. )
- Nuts: Cashews, Pecans (my favourite!) or walnuts
- Seeds: Pumpkin or sunflower and sprinkled with chia and sesame
- Cheese: Feta. Just delicious, crumbly, salty chunks of feta
- Fruit: red grapes ‘cuz that’s what I had, and a couple raisins (but would have loved to have had goji berries but I have yet to buy them because they are so freaking expensive!$)
- Create and Devour.